Re: [ormf-dev] Testing guidelines, first draft

Hi,

Generally, this plan is applicable but I have some suggestions

According to me,

  1. Test Suite description must be more structural, test suit names may be modul names and sub names.
  • fulltest
    • Reuseable
    • description module
    • Attachment module (these names are not correct only example)
 we can construct new suit using existing suit and manage them easily.
  1. Ticket_<bugzilla‐id> --> Ticket_<testopia‐id> because test suite must be related only test cases. I think new issue or new bug must associate new or existing requirement or test case so we can obtain test coverage for release management.
Regards,
yahya