[ormf-dev] Re: Testing in ORMF Eclipse Project

Hi Flavelle,

if you're interested in using GUIdancer for any Eclipse project just go ahead. The license is legally limited to this purpose. Of course ORMF is the best choice :-)

I'm not sure how we should proceed from here. Joel, is it okay to split up the test work between Vasile, Flavelle and me? Do you have other plans? Flavelle, if memory serves right you offered help in the documentation and testing area. I assume you have experience (or at least a strong interest) in this area. Maybe this would leave Vasile with more time to do development work?

And GUIdancer runs on Linux (our development system is Fedora8). Be aware that there are a lot more bugs/inconsistencies in the GTK port of SWT than in the win32 port which sometimes show up during testing.

Achim

Flavelle Ballem wrote:
Thanks for the information. I will wait until Achim tells me that he
wants me to install it or not.

Achim:

I'm assuming that if you want me to install GuiDancer - either now or at
some time in the future, then you can please let me know. If we do
proceed, please accept my assurance on behalf of Ballemco Inc. that we
will use GuiDancer only in connection with any testing that is required
under the ORMF project.

Please be aware that we are a Linux shop - running ubuntu 8.04 on
desktop and servers.

Many thanks,
Flavelle Ballem