Re: [ormf-dev] What can ORMF count on you for

Hi all,

guestimates for the next six month (full days, partly on company time, partly on my spare time):

> August: 4
> September: 8
> October: 8
> November: 6
> December:10
> January: 8

There will be a few more days late fall / eraly winter but I'm not sure about the exact time.

> What I would like to be doing:

What I'm good at:
  • Architecture
  • Team coordination, code reviews
  • Automated code validation & testing
  • Continuous build
  • RCP with all the bells and whistles
  • Debugging (don't laugh, in my opinion that's an art)

What I have on my agenda for the next few month:
  • p2
  • OSGi

What I dislike:
  • HTML/Web/...

I'd prefer working on
  • the rich client front end (editor, views, ...), i.e. RCP plug-ins
  • OSGi
  • build/deployment (including p2)
It would probably be a waste of time getting into Web development which I avoided for the last few years.

Joel, I assume you'll summarize and we'll the decide where everyone will have her/his efforts focused.

Achim

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top