[ormf-dev] What can ORMF count on you for

Hi,

I think it is now time that we begin giving though for what we can actually accomplish with the resources we have. In order to even start getting a handle on this we need to know more less what resources we actually have. So I would like to request that each of us think deep and come up with the approximate number of person days they feel they will be able to contribute. I suggest that this estimate be for the next six months and that it we provide it against each month individually. This will allow us to take into account holidays and other commitments that vary.

At the same time I would really also like to know where each of you see yourself making a contribution. Essentially I would like to know what technologies you would like to be playing with, either because you already have the skill sets or because you are eager to pick them up.

Thanks,
Joel

August:
September: