Re: [ormf-dev] What can ORMF count on you for

Vasile, your numbers look odd. Days are normally around 8 hours. So when you stated that, f.i., in October you could put in 40-50 hours, that would translate to 5 to 6 days, not 20!... If you have a magic time creation machine, please let me know, I want it too!... :-)

B.

On 4 Aug 2008, at 16:09, Chereches Vasile wrote:

Hello,

  Indeed, you asked for the number of days so here they are:

August: 10 days
September: 14 days
October: 20 days
November: 20 days
December: 20 days
January: 20 days

Regards.

----- Original Message ----
From: Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Open Requirements Management Framework project development list <ormf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 4 August, 2008 5:57:28 PM
Subject: Re: [ormf-dev] What can ORMF count on you for

Hi Vasile,

Thanks for these and for your eagerness to take on new things. Great attitude :-)

But what happened to Nov, Dec and Jan. I know that crystal balls are expensive and hard to find (at least in the UK;-) but if you could take a stab at guesstimating these it would be great. Also could you please simply say simply the days per month, e.g. August: 7 days. The story is welcome if you wish as a foot note, but necessary.

Thanks,
Joel