[ormf-dev] Glitch in use case editor creation

Hello all.

I have been encountering a problem when attempting to open a use case editor. The editor does not get instantiated and an IndexOutOfBounds exception is generated. This is occurring under Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede). Has anybody else experienced this?

In any case, the error is due to a new method that has been added to the MultiPageEditorPart class in 3.4 and that is invoked in the editor creation sequence. I have now fixed the problem and I will reload a corrected update on Pythia tomorrow.

Thanks and regards,
B.

Back to the top