Re: [ormf-dev] Glitch in use case editor creation

Hello again.

The silence on this thread has been deafening!... :-(

In any case, I have created the update. I apologise for the delay in getting the update out, but I have encountered a few problems when attempting to produce an update of an existing feature and mingling non p2 with p2 stuff. I am still trying to iron wrinkles out on that front; in the meantime, I have published updates that require for you to de-install your current Useme features/plug-ins and install the new ones following the usual procedure. This should fix all editor related problems.

Until next time,
B.