From: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Balan, Yossi
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:07 AM
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] UTF-8

I run it  local on windows

I will check what you suggested

Thanks for all the help

From: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Macdonald
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 6:33 AM
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

@Yossi: By any chance are you running your Orion server on Windows?

As John said (and as earlier threads in this group have pointed out) the server uses your platform's default encoding to represent filenames unless explicitly overridden. On Windows that default encoding is usually something bad that mangles UTF-8.

Try adding -
Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 to your orion.ini file (or to your launch arguments if you're starting the Orion server from Eclipse) and see if this fixes the problem.

Regards

Mark