From: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:49 PM
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] UTF-8

To be clear: You could create a file with the Hebrew characters in the name, but when you edit the file with the Orion editor the content is corrupted?

What browser were you using, and what operating systems were the client and server running on?

(fyi, Hebrew is known to work with Orion, so it must be something related to your configuration.)

McQ.

Inactive hide details for "Balan, Yossi" ---2015/12/15 16:37:39---I tried to create file in Hebrew I succeed to create the file"Balan, Yossi" ---2015/12/15 16:37:39---I tried to create file in Hebrew I succeed to create the file but not to modify the file. I did it o