From:        "Gorkem Ercan" <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/26/2015 11:35 AM
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] Minified Orion tooling editor
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have tried the steps and 3 of the plugins did not load for me my web
console was as follows

"Failed to load plugin:
file:../_javascript_/plugins/_javascript_Plugin.html"
built-codeEdit.js:3609:20
"Failed to load plugin:
file:../webtools/plugins/webToolsPlugin.html"
built-codeEdit.js:3609:20
"Failed to load plugin:
file:../plugins/embeddedToolingPlugin.html"
built-codeEdit.js:3609:20
--
Gorkem

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/How_Tos/Code_Edit#Using_the_Build