[1] https://github.com/eclipse/orion.client/pull/52

--
Gorkem

On 29 Jun 2015, at 12:37, Libing Wang wrote:

Hi Gorkem:
Do you have a URL for the demo.html page that I can use to debug?

Thanks,
Libing

From:   "Gorkem Ercan" <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   06/26/2015 11:35 AM
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] Minified Orion tooling editor
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have tried the steps and 3 of the plugins did not load for me my web
console was as follows

"Failed to load plugin:
file:../javascript/plugins/javascriptPlugin.html"
built-codeEdit.js:3609:20
"Failed to load plugin: file:../webtools/plugins/webToolsPlugin.html"
built-codeEdit.js:3609:20
"Failed to load plugin: file:../plugins/embeddedToolingPlugin.html"
built-codeEdit.js:3609:20
--
Gorkem