[orion-dev] Using Orion with Espruino WebIDE

Hi,

I am looking to integrate Orion into the Espruino webide (in part for
my eclipsecon europe talk and in part as they are both just cool)

So far I used the blog article to integrate the Orion editor into the
espruino chrome app to replace the code mirror editor. To get a first
working version was very straightforward and am now just working on
syntax highlighting, etc.

This is great but only incrementally better than having code mirror.
For a real step up I wanted to know what would be involved with
getting git/github and navigator features embedded alongside the orion
editor ?

Any thoughts or ideas very welcome.

Tracy

Back to the top