[orion-dev] Fwd: [Open Academy] 'npm install' failing with tty.js

FYI - discussion with Orion Node students.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kaitlin Johnson Huben <kjh2141@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Open Academy] 'npm install' failing with tty.js
To: Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ken Walker <Ken_Walker@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jonathan Balsano <jrbalsano@xxxxxxxxx>, Melody Ju <mj2558@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

My only concern is that if we're all having this much trouble with it, we might not want to use tty.js for the general Orion population. (I was fine spending time to try to fix it, but someone who just wants to use the Orion Node shell on Windows would get pretty annoyed pretty quickly, I imagine.)

Thoughts?

Kaitlin Huben
Computer Science
Columbia University | Class of 2015