[orion-dev] Fwd: [Open Academy] 'npm install' failing with tty.js

FYI  - discussion with Orion Node students

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ken Walker <Ken_Walker@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Open Academy] 'npm install' failing with tty.js
To: Kaitlin Johnson Huben <kjh2141@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark MacDonald <Mark_MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jonathan Balsano <jrbalsano@xxxxxxxxx>, Melody Ju <mj2558@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

One of my main goals for this was to support embedded developers better.  These platforms typically are running some form of Linux and should have no problem.  However, if the dependencies are there and it precludes anyone from using Orionode on Windows that could be an issue.

I'm adding Mark to see what he thinks.  Paul could you walk over and get Mark up to speed?  Hard for me from Sweden ;-)

Sent from my iPad