[orion-dev] JS Unit Test question

Hi Team,

Questions about the Orion client JS Unit Tests.

Seems like running test.html from the browser as described in http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Running_the_tests#Running_a_test works well.

We also have a process in http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/JS_Unit_Test that mentions running them from Eclipse or from Orion.

I have tried to get running in Eclipse and have not been successful. I have tried on Windows 7 and Ubuntu. It mostly works by starting up and running some of the tests successfully, but then it dies with an NPE in jstestdriver code. I have gotten the JsTestDriverDemo to run successfully so I do not think it is my setup. Anyone else have this running successfully?

I am also guessing the running from Orion is not done yet?

Any other running the JS Unit Tests recommendations?

Cheers...
Anthony

Back to the top