Re: [orion-dev] Editor changes - removing the IFRAME

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Silenio Quarti <Silenio_Quarti@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you calling textView.resize() anywhere?

Yes, I call
this._editor.getTextView().resize();

embeddededitor.html does not have to call resize() because the div that hosts the editor is filling the page. Anytime the window resizes, the editor resizes itself.

I guess this may be the problem. I don't know how to set up the div in the way that is required for the embedded editor to succeed.

If the editor does not fill the page in WebInspector, you need to call resize() anytime the page is layed out.

The editor 'overfills' the page. Or not, the rulers divs are all one 1px high.

Where is the editor used in WebInspector?

In place of the Web Inspector editor, the JS source viewer in the Scripts panel.

jjb

Back to the top