Re: [orion-dev] Editor changes - removing the IFRAME

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Silenio Quarti <Silenio_Quarti@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have merged the changes to remove the IFRAME that hosts the editor into master.

Unfortunately, some APIs in TextView had to be removed since they only made sense because of the IFRAME.  Hopefully I have updated all the places that made use of them in Orion. Please let me know if I missed any.  Sorry about other users of the editor. Let me know if you need help updating.

Any special issue for use of the embedded editor example?
jjb

Back to the top