[orion-dev] Orion and Google App Engine

Hi,

I like using Google App Engine as a base for some of my own projects, and so naturally since I've been using Orion so much at work, I wanted to see if I could use it for App Engine projects too - for web and Python. With a bit of help from Simon, I was able to set up web-dav and now I use Orion on my App Engine project - works great for me ,,, here's a blog post about it:

http://goo.gl/Fuvn0

I think there's scope for this to be bundled up more neatly in the cloud somehow ... but very workable for me now.

Anton

Back to the top