[orion-dev] plugin with extension point

Hi. I want to create a plugin that has extension points. I think I need to issue something like:

  var service = registry.getService("chrome.event.handler");

Then I imply an API by calling stuff on the service; users of my plugin then will issue

   provider.registerServiceProvider("chrome.event.handler", serviceImpl, serviceProps);

to plugin to my plugin. Hopefully serviceImpl matches the calls I make on 'service'.

Am I on the right track?

How do I get the "registry" object in my plugin?

jjb

Back to the top