Re: [orion-dev] plugin with extension point

Hi John,

Maybe it's obvious to everyone, but then again maybe not: normally, Orion plugins are not extensible themselves and don't have 'extension points' - this is normally done by the page itself. If you are trying to nest plugins, it would probably lead to iframes in the outer plugin's iframe. It's probably doable, and Simon's pointers should help, but it hasn't been done yet.

If you are just trying to add a new page that is extensible, or would like to add an extension point to an existing Orion page, that should be relatively straightforward.

Boris