Re: [orion-dev] eclipse.GitService is not a constructor

On 3/11/2011 7:42 AM, Susan Franklin McCourt wrote:

What build are you using as a target? It's possible there's a client/server mismatch.

M5

I definitely saw this error a week or two ago in my own setup, when I was out of synch. The two things I remember doing:
- updated my target build.

What should I use?

- cleared local storage

I guess you mean Firebug > Console > CommandLine > localStorage.clear()? I did that.

I edited navigate-table to comment out two lines and  now the system works.

jjb

Back to the top