- updated my target build.
- cleared local storage

susan

Inactive hide details for "John J. Barton" ---03/10/2011 08:16:14 PM---I updated  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_sou"John J. Barton" ---03/10/2011 08:16:14 PM---I updated http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source#Self_hosting_setup

From: "John J. Barton" <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/10/2011 08:16 PM
Subject: [orion-dev] eclipse.GitService is not a constructor
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I updated
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source#Self_hosting_setup
to include the steps to work only with the client.

But when I applied these steps on another machine, there still there is
something not working. I get eclipse.GitService is not a constructor,
just as I did before. I guess I edited the source to remove the call
last time and will again. But it seems like it ought to work out of the
box...

jjb