From: Susan Franklin McCourt <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/11/2011 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] eclipse.GitService is not a constructor
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

What build are you using as a target? It's possible there's a client/server mismatch.
I definitely saw this error a week or two ago in my own setup, when I was out of synch. The two things I remember doing:
- updated my target build.
- cleared local storage

susan

Inactive hide details for "John J. Barton" ---03/10/2011 08:16:14 PM---I updated  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_sou"John J. Barton" ---03/10/2011 08:16:14 PM---I updated http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source#Self_hosting_setup