[orbit-dev] no longer declaring Orbit builds

Hello folks,

With the tremendous steps forward that Ed has been putting in the "new" Orbit based on target files, etc in orbit-simrel[1] there is little to no activity in the "old" EBR based Orbit[2]. Therefore going forward I will not be declaring builds for each new milestone + release.

The orbit-aggregation which provides the latest and greatest visit this[3] webpage. The milestone repos are expected to be updated on the same schedule as we have always used and that Orbit publication schedule is in the Planning Council calendar for SimRel[4] (summary is the Tuesday before Eclipse Platform contributes to SimRel)

Please raise issues and discussions in [1].

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-orbit/orbit-simrel
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-orbit/orbit
[3] https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/simrel/orbit-aggregation/
[4] https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src="">