Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Orbit Builds

FYI,

I have produced a milestone build for m2.  These all reference that build:

  https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/simrel/orbit-aggregation/2023-09
  https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/simrel/orbit-aggregation/milestone/latest
  https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/simrel/orbit-aggregation/milestone/S202307260741

The first two will update to m3 when the time comes.

If you have questions, please read the discussion first, and if that doesn't already answer the question please ask there.

Regards,
Ed