Re: [orbit-dev] Adding an existing bundle from Maven to Orbit

Hi,

I have locally applied your proposed modifications and verified that with those changes the manifest looks almost the same as the original one. Only some minor differences that are no blocker afaics.

But I have one question before updating the patch. What about the license? The generated about.html points to EPLv1. Shouldn't that now be EPLv2?

Greez,
Dirk

Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Di., 24. Sep. 2019, 22:38:
On Tue, 2019-09-24 at 20:03 +0200, Dirk Fauth wrote:
> I just read in another bug ticket that the Eclipse IP process requires a repackaging and that direct consumption of bundles via maven is not allowed for Orbit. Don't know anymore details, but then maybe the Gerrit patch is fine the way it is.
>
> What do you think?

If you can confirm that all the generated headers are correct
(Import/Export, etc.) and any additional ones you might care about
keeping, then I think we should be fine.

Once it's pushed in we can always make modifications as needed.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg