Re: [orbit-dev] Adding an existing bundle from Maven to Orbit

I think I have it working in the following way :

1) A new feature project, say aggregationfeature-unwrapped, is built first.
It uses pomDependencies=consider (depends on glazedlists). In
tycho-source-feature-plugin,
it lists glazedlists in excludes. This is so that we don't attempt to
download and use as-is the
source bundle for glazedlists.

2)  In the glazedlists/ca.odell.glazedlists_1.11.0/ folder, we leave
it as-is and build all of
orbit-recipes bundles. This will install the galzedlists source bundle
which we need. It'll also
install the glazedlists main bundle it generated, but it will be
ignored as (1) already locked
onto the one from maven.

3) In the aggregationfeature, we add a plugin entry for
'ca.odell.glazedlists.source' in the
feature.xml. In the tycho-source-feature-plugin of the
aggregationfeature (actually
inherrited from releng/mavenparent/pom.xml) we add an exlucsion on
'ca.odell.glazedlists.source'. We can now build the aggregationfeature
and it will use the
source bundle, while not trying to look for ca.odell.glazedlists.source.source.

4) Now in releng/repository, we just need to add yet another
pomDependencies=consider
along with (glazedlists). Makes me realize we could have probably just
gotten rid of the
special unwrapped feature and built directly into the
eclipse-repository. But either way, once the
feature is added to the category, it all seems to work.

But now, the glazedlists main bundle is not packed or signed because
that process is
(currently) built into the eclipse-bundle-recipe type. Is it possible
to sign it somehow ?