Re: [orbit-dev] Predictable Simrel Updatesite

I don’t know how others are testing automatically against latest Orbit, but to me it sounds reasonable to have a single automatically built update site compared to manual effort for each interested party.

What do you mean by process in Orbit? Wouldn’t this just be an automated script?