Re: [orbit-dev] Drop R20170303204511 the R-build for Neon.3?

Hi Roland,

>> I haven't seen a "Declaring Build" message, but I assume drop
>> R20170303204511 [1] is the Orbit R-build for Neon.3 Roland announced
>> two
>> weeks ago. Is this correct?
>
> No, this is a subset of the packages contained in the Neon.0 R-build
> (R20160520211859). Basically, over time we should reduce the packages
> contained there. However, it's not made public on the downloads page
> because it is merely a portion of all packages (the S-build composite
> points to it).

Thanks for the clarification.

> I'll push an R-build for Neon.3. I'm in favour of doing it at least so
> that consumers have something to use for rebuilds of their "Neon.3"
> branches once the milestone (S-builds) need not be retained.

Isn't this a bit late. I am just building Code Recommenders final (RC4)
contribution for Neon.3 (against the Neon R-build) and other projects at
an earlier offset (Code Recommenders is at +3) are probably already "in".

Or am I missing something?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--