--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On 27 Jan 2017, at 18:41, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had tried this earlier and the -U option did not help.

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Unable to build from master
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2017 11:37 AM

Interesting. Can you try running Maven with "-U" option?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On 27 Jan 2017, at 17:41, Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The most obvious thing from my end is I don't see Guava anywhere in the
reactor cache so that probably explains the Preconditions not being found
but it should be a dependency of ebr-maven-plugin according to the pom..

Might be an older version of ebr-maven-plugin that got deployed, or
perhaps a newer one is needed. The pom that was downloaded in my case seems
to be prior to the commit below.

https://github.com/eclipse/ebr/commit/ea442bdef263771836138cbae89cb4df7481e528

Cheers,
--