[orbit-dev] Unable to build from master

I'm not sure why this started happening, but it is consistent across two of my workstations (linux and Mac).  Anyone else seeing this when trying to do a mvn clean install?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.ebr:ebr-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:bundle (default-bundle) on project org.antlr.runtime: Execution default-bundle of goal org.eclipse.ebr:ebr-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:bundle failed: A required class was missing while executing org.eclipse.ebr:ebr-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:bundle: com/google/common/base/Preconditions

Tom

Back to the top