Re: [orbit-dev] Unable to build from master

> I'm not sure why this started happening, but it is consistent across two of
> my workstations (linux and Mac). Anyone else seeing this when trying to do a
> mvn clean install?
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.eclipse.ebr:ebr-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:bundle (default-bundle) on
> project org.antlr.runtime: Execution default-bundle of goal
> org.eclipse.ebr:ebr-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:bundle failed: A required
> class was missing while executing
> org.eclipse.ebr:ebr-maven-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:bundle:
> com/google/common/base/Preconditions

I've reproduced this but had to clear out my reactor cache.

I believe that Gunnar was in the process of updating the ebr-maven-plugin
with some changes. Could it be related ?

Ok.. quite strange. The build passed the second time (reactor cache already
filled).

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg