Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: S20161205183421

Roland Grunberg wrote:
> I guess all that's left to do is file the ATO CQs to prepare to get
> this in. I don't know if I'll have that much time to do this but I'm
> happy to help review if someone is interested in taking this.

I will try to get this done next week for httpclient-fluent (needed by
Code Recommenders and AERI) and httpclient-cache (needed by AERI).

> David Williams wrote:
>> My guess (and just a guess, I've not looked) is there is not much
>> difference in "size" of the bundles.
>> But I realize some would argue that more modular is always better.

And yes, I also favor the more modular approach. As long as you use only
Import-Package and the httpclient-* bundles got their uses constraints
right, the transition from coarse-grained to fine-grained bundles should
be seamless. If not, I'll complain next week ;-).

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH