Re: [orbit-dev] Fw: Remaining issues for Orbit Recipes Adoption

> Cool. Instead of working it in, is it possible to run this after the
> repo build as a separate step by pointing to the complete repo?

Yes. That's the way we currently do it. And if an 'error' we do not promote it to 'downloads'.

Initially, we may have to "manually" check if there is an error, but expect that those "reports" will be ran as junit tests soon.

Back to the top