Re: [orbit-dev] Fw: Remaining issues for Orbit Recipes Adoption

> > and I was wondering if lack of pack200 support would be a deal-breaker.
>
> Yes. We definitely need pack200 versions of all jars produced.
> In fact, we need any "new build" to produce exactly what the "old
> build" does.

It appears the repo at
https://hudson.eclipse.org/orbit/job/orbit-recipes/
now is signed AND has pack.gz files. That's good.

One "big" piece of work that is still needed is to change all those early ones with 'orbit' in their ID back to the Orbit conventions.
Is that just a big "search and replace"? Or more complicated than that?

I am going to try and duplicate the build "locally" to make sure it is possible to run else where.
If that is possible, I'll see if I can work in the "simrel" repo reports to use as "tests" of the repo
(such as, they have correct legal files, etc.)