Re: [orbit-dev] Fw: Remaining issues for Orbit Recipes Adoption

> Am 26.01.2016 um 06:53 schrieb David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> One "big" piece of work that is still needed is to change all those early ones with 'orbit' in their ID back to the Orbit conventions.
> Is that just a big "search and replace"? Or more complicated than that?

Ah yes ... It should be a simple search and replace and rename of some folders.

> I am going to try and duplicate the build "locally" to make sure it is possible to run else where.
> If that is possible, I'll see if I can work in the "simrel" repo reports to use as "tests" of the repo
> (such as, they have correct legal files, etc.)

Cool. Instead of working it in, is it possible to run this after the repo build as a separate step by pointing to the complete repo?

-Gunnar

Back to the top