Re: [orbit-dev] Ready for M7?

> I hope you all know M7 is coming up soon, M7+0 is 5/1. Which, means our Orbit
> S-build should be promoted this Friday, 4/24.

I was looking back at previous releases [1], but still would like to confirm
that it would be possible to have builds promoted during RC1, and maybe RC2
of the simultaneous release towards our Mars R-build. I'm currently waiting
on a few CQs [2] to be approved, that weren't eligible for the parallel ip
process so I'm dependent on their resolution.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg03705.html