[orbit-dev] Ready for M7? Friday, 4/25, Final Luna R-build, 5/16 ... and beyond.

Have I reminded everyone of this already? If so, guess a second time doesn't hurt ...

But, M7 +0 is May 2, so backing up a week means we in Orbit should promote an S-build on 4/25 -- in just a few days!

I know there are a few tweaks I still need to do, but will promote an I-build later today.

Anyone else have anything required for M7? As usual, I can wait a day or two (over weekend) if that helps anyone, but otherwise would like to get something "stable" for the Luna release train to use for their final M7 builds.

And after that, time is short for Luna. Recall we in Orbit like to be "pretty much done" by RC1 ... and literally done by RC2 -- to the point of promoting an R-build in time for use in RC2 of Luna train. This means our R-build will be promoted on May 16.

After that, I would like a "quiet period" of no more promoted Orbit builds until Luna is released on 6/25. You can still commit things, and we can keep builds going, I just don't want to promote any further I-builds, just to avoid confusion on what people should be using for Orbit.

As a reminder, we can always do "off cycle" R-builds, but as a matter of policy, we like there to be at least a months notice to community to give time for others to test and assess impacts, if any. So, don't be afraid to ask.