Re: [orbit-dev] Contribution to Orbit of code from existing Eclipse Project

see! the people want a single unified central repository of artifacts!
 they want to make it easier to allow others to consume their work...

now if we could just find one that works well and serves out millions
of artifacts a day

hmmmm :)

*removes tongue from cheek*

jesse