[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[orbit-dev] Contribution to Orbit of code from existing Eclipse Project
- From: Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:49:59 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0) Gecko/20111222 Thunderbird/9.0.1
I am not sure if there is precedent for this, but I am hoping to spin off a
part of an Existing Eclipse project into Orbit to make it more readily
accessible to other projects. All the code is EPL/EDL and was checked-in
following the Eclipse IP process.
I am already an Orbit committer and hoping to add this code.
I have entered a CQ for the contribution to Orbit referencing the SVN
location of the existing code.
Is there anything additional I should do outside of the normal Orbit process?
Thanks in advance,