[orbit-dev] Contribution to Orbit of code from existing Eclipse Project

Hi All,

I am not sure if there is precedent for this, but I am hoping to spin off a part of an Existing Eclipse project into Orbit to make it more readily accessible to other projects. All the code is EPL/EDL and was checked-in following the Eclipse IP process.

  I am already an Orbit committer and hoping to add this code.

I have entered a CQ for the contribution to Orbit referencing the SVN location of the existing code.

  Is there anything additional I should do outside of the normal Orbit process?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Back to the top