Re: [orbit-dev] Contribution to Orbit of code from existing Eclipse Project

The reason we are considering Orbit is that the code we are spinning off is in a javax package (javax.persistence). It is a third party library - in that it is a library we depend on to run that is potentially used by other parties that do not use our project's code. The unusual part about it is that we are both the main contributers to the Eclipse project that uses it and the "3rd party" the provides the library.

-Tom