RE: [orbit-dev] About files need new dates?

Good question.  Personally I think the dates should be whatever the dates
are.  That is, aligning them to the release date is fine if that is reality
but there is no need IMHO to change the dates if nothing else has changed.

BTW, I recently gave the IP team a copy of all our abouts for their review.
Not sure what will come out of that and/or when.

Jeff