Re: [orbit-dev] Anybody want JSch-0.1.38?

Hi Martin,

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
<stuff deleted>

For us in DSDP-TM, fixes (1) and (7) are interesting though not a "must have" for Ganymede. Is anybody else interested such that I should go and file an IPZilla
/ Orbit request? Is it even realistic to get 0.1.38 in for Ganymede?

We (ECF) use jsch for scp-based file transfer, and so are interested. It looks like there are several bugs in .37 that were fixed in .38..and so we would ultimately like to use .38. But I'm not sure whether it's too late or not for getting .38 into the Platform. Also, I would personally be worried about the potential for regression without some opportunity for testing.

My personal take is that I'd like to go and try getting it into Orbit, then we can still decide whether the Platform's going to adopt it out of Orbit or not.
Sounds reasonable?

+1.

Scott

Back to the top