[orbit-dev] Ganymede promotion schedule

Sorry if this is rehashing, but I haven't been able to keep up with all the traffic recently.

Which I/S builds will be promoted to R builds for Ganymede and when is that going to happen? Hopefully it will be something built fairly recently, as there have been some recent fixes to jSLP (one we are depending upon)? Also...I'm not clear on policy: do all consumers of Orbit bundles have to use the Releases, or can they use S or I builds? Currently (we) ECF are using bundles from an Orbit I build done last week because of the jSLP changes...and obviously don't want to do this if it's against policy...but also don't want to use a broken R or S build.

And if the answers to these are all written down somewhere please just point me in right direction.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top