[orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches?

Hi all,

My N-builds use PDE build, with the switch
  -DforceMapVersionTag=HEAD
on the commandline in order to get the latest of each
component. But now, since the bundles I have contributed
to Orbit are in branches, this doesn't work any more
because I'd only get the empty projects with the READMEs.

I suppose that everyone has the same problem, does anybody
have a solution for this yet? How do I tweak ant and the
PDE build to make it get some tagged version (or the HEAD
of a tagged branch) of some specified orbit bundles even
if forceMapVersionTag=HEAD for the rest of the projects?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top