[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches?
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:02:47 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: high
- Priority: Urgent
- Thread-index: AccuXYlkgUejsn6KQGCtQkdTEAsm5w==
- Thread-topic: N-builds and orbit bundles from branches?
My N-builds use PDE build, with the switch
on the commandline in order to get the latest of each
component. But now, since the bundles I have contributed
to Orbit are in branches, this doesn't work any more
because I'd only get the empty projects with the READMEs.
I suppose that everyone has the same problem, does anybody
have a solution for this yet? How do I tweak ant and the
PDE build to make it get some tagged version (or the HEAD
of a tagged branch) of some specified orbit bundles even
if forceMapVersionTag=HEAD for the rest of the projects?
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member