[orbit-dev] Tagging orbit bundles at release time?

Hi all,

there's one question I came across yesterday --

at release time, it is common practice to not only
tag individual bundles in CVS, but also apply a
single tag across everything that contributes to the
release, e.g. R1_0_1

now if we're doing this to Orbit, it may be confusing
since R1_0_1 in Target Management may mean something
completely different than R1_0_1 in WTP or some other
contributing project.

Would it make sense to change the recommended label
for releases to something like
  TM_R1_0_1
  WTP_R1_5_4
or