Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Timeline Annotations

Hi,
So I have modified the timeline widget a bit to add custom annotations which I have been using in a project for about 3 months now. I will like to know if you are accepting PRs at the moment and the best way to go about it so as to be able to add this feature to the official timeline widget.

Best regards,Philip