Re: [nebula-dev] 1.2.0 released

Jonah is right, we use semantic versioning. To my understanding this means:

version bumped when the API breaks
release bumped with additional features
modification/service bumped with bug fixes or other noteworthy administration.

If none of this happened then there is no version change but only the build date changes. Some widgets did not change from release 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 so there are no changes in the version.

Your queue to see if you use the "right" version for those widgets is to look at the release date.

The "Nebula Feature" gets bumped to the release number. It contains all widgets but admittedly this is not something that people install, they only take the ones that they really need.

Best regards,

Wim

Back to the top