Re: [nebula-dev] 1.2.0 released

HI Matthew,

I assume what is happening here is that the plug-ins are now Semantic
API versioned (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering for those
not familiar with it). That is certainly the case with the XYGraph
plug-in which released version 2.1.0 of
org.eclipse.nebula.visualization.xygraph and the 1.3.0 release of
Nebula looks like it will have 3.0.0 of that plug-in. Presumably the
plug-ins at 1.0 have had not API changes.

That said, the Eclipse platform increments the service version of
bundles on all releases[1]. That would make it possible to
differentiate bundles properly. So all bundles should be bumped from
1.0.0.qualifier to 1.0.100.qualifier for the next release.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering#When_to_change_the_service_segment

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham