Re: [nebula-dev] PShelf now supports CSS

On 05/07/2013 08:14 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
In which pom did you add it? Do you see a reference to this repo in Maven logs?
Reference yes (downloading ...)
Ok, so I don't have a clue.
I'll try to have a look at it later, but I will mostly be on holiday for the next week, except some few days of work...
Have you tried putting the repo directly in the PShelf pom, just to see how it behaves?
No. Interesting. Do you think it makes a difference where it's located?
As you can see it's downloading from the right site in the log, it shouldn't make any difference. Are you sure the expected bundles are available in the repository? (I generally use p2-browser [0] to check that).

[0] https://github.com/ifedorenko/p2-browser
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat